1. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our sanctuary. Seating will be limited. Please secure your seat by clicking “SIGN UP HERE” You will be able to select which service you want to attend and the number of seats you and your family will need.
2. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that if you or your family are experiencing any of the below symptoms that you join us online.
3. You are more than welcome to wear a cloth face covering or mask. Since we have plenty of room to social distance, face masks are not required.
When you arrive, we will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car seat directly to your sanctuary seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment. Ushers will be seating everyone in every other row. Families are encouraged to sit together.
Your child will join you in the sanctuary for a family-friendly worship experience. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. We will have Kids on the Move activity packets available for each child.
2. Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the experience your child can visit Charleston Church YouTube page and click on the Kids on the Move playlist. Or simply click HERE.
What Precautions Is Charleston Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Charleston Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. Every seat will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines. Hand sanitizer will be made available.
2. We encourage all attendees who have a compromised immune system or are not comfortable attending an IN-PERSON Worship Experience to worship with us online.
3. If you or your family have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online.